Thursday 15 July 2010

The Ship is Sinking the Crew is Fighting Amongst Themselves.

It is a great pity that it did not happen earlier, we might not have been in such a deplorable state.
What am I talking about? THE LABOUR PARTY of course. I have always considered that the Labour Party, of being made up of a Mis Match of Mis Fits and once again they are demonstrating that is exactly what they are.

We are now seeing the true animal , now that the under belly is exposed. We have learned that Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Mandelson. Cambell, Charlie Weedon did not get on. (What a surprise)  Whilst they were fighting each other they were selling us down the river with their apologising for the actions of our fore fathers, Creating false situations. Such as maintaining that they had brought peace to Northern Ireland., by letting murderers out of prison. Once again we can see how well it has worked, can't we? Tony Blair, convinced that he has done a great job. Turns his attention to foriegn pastures, believing he now has a mandate for bringing world peace. And throws himself into his self appointed role of peace keeper in Iraq, Afganistan and Palastine. Leaving the rest of his party to wander around leaderless, whilst allowing a complete charlatan to make a total mess of the country. Meanwhile the remnants of his party put their nose in the trough whilst the going was good. Oblivious to the fact that the cream of our youngsters are dyeing for their country fighting a useless cause. I long for the day when this self opinionated man is brought before the courts in order  to answer for his actions. If I had the money I would gladly start the procedures myself. You never know perhaps somebody might back me. Any one reading this would no doubt be thinking that I hate the man. I do not hate anybody in fact I find it difficult  to understand how hatred becomes established. I do however find him a dispicable man.

No comments: